Website Design – What You Need to Know
I am genuinely shocked at the money so many companies pay across the Middle East (and beyond) for website design that, at best, can be described as ugly. If that were the only problem it wouldn’t be so bad, but the following list reflects the negative impact that bad web design can have on your business:
- Code that ignores the guidelines set out for us by Google Webmaster Guidelines
- websites that are anything but user-friendly, and that
- Scare away potential customers
It makes sense to us that the best website design will do all of the following:
- Look good
- Please Google and the other search engines, so you can be found for what you offer (good SEO)
- Easy to use so that your visitors actually stop and buy
You’ve Found Your Website Designer!
We have been creating websites for clients for a long time now, and we always use WordPress. We’re actually expert at getting a highly-functional, aesthetically pleasing website up and running for our clients in well under a week. And for around 10 – 20 percent of the usual cost of a from-scratch web design.
We offer you:
- Complete functionality
- a choice of stunning web designs
- freedom from dealing with a temperamental web designer who takes months (and often years) to actually complete your website design
- the fastest time possible to get your new website up-and-running (usually within a week)
If you need it, we can include the following in your new website:
- the ability to take payments
- membership signup
- ad installment (adwords or whatever you have in mind)
- product catalogue
Take a look at some of the sites we’ve created and tell us what you think. Of course Middle East Solutions is one of ours.
A couple of our most exciting websites are under wraps at the moment because the companies haven’t yet launched. We’ll be updating our links very soon though, to include them so stay tuned.